Halloween 2009


I broke from my usual vampire I have claimed as my traditional Halloween costume for years to go....ZOMBIE! I it was a mess and twice the success. It was my first zombie costume ever!! It was a collection of chocolate syrup, corn starch, red food coloring, acrylic paint, horrible quality liquid latex, and my trusty blue contact lenses. Oh yeah...and hairspray.

I got rave reviews and a lot of people DID NOT recognize me. I had a load of fun, so much I hit up two parties in one night! Ha!





Yay Melissa for keeping my company whilst I got ready for the big night!



This picture is from my 'test run' for my fake blood. The effects are great and I had the teeth lying around from last season. Good and scary!! Ooooo...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hunter

Lock and Key

The Lost Gods