Abe Sapien and Wine...

As many of you know (if you don't, you sure know now...) I LOVE WINE!  I am training for my Level 1 Sommelier exam in August and I have decided to create a new Instagram account  - RemyDrinkStuff.  Follow me.   I love geeking out/reviewing wines, and thus far, they have all been affordable and approachable.

I also have an Instagram account for my art - RemyDrawStuff.  Oh, and occassionally I post pictures of my cats.

And here's a random and yet LARGE drawing of Abe Sapien from Mignola's B.P.R.D.  If you have never sat down and read through Hellboy and the Bureau of Paranormal Research and Defense comics, I highly suggest/recommend it.  Especially if your a fan of folklore and historical fiction.  I love that stuff, and when ever I can indulge in some creative conspiracy theories and history that "could have been", I don't hesitate.
Mike Mignola, Guillermo Del Toro, and Christopher Golden never let me down.


Thanks for looking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hunter

Lock and Key

The Lost Gods