Tyrone Wells is my hero...



I have seen Tyrone Wells 3 times this year. Much more than many other artist which I am so fond of. I sadly like his live stuff more than his albums. The recordings don't do him justice, they are over-produced and they don't have his 'soul' in the music (his live stuff does). I blame my emo room mate. I would have NEVER gone to his show in my life until I had to fill in for a recent vacant ticket which my room mate got stuck with. I was dragging my feet all the way to the first concert. Now I'm running to the concert tix! I am going to the fourth show in Febuary 2011.

I would really like to do some t-shirt designs or do one of his album covers! Really! Really!
'Sink or Swim' always makes me cry (inwardly). I'm doing designs now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hunter

Lock and Key

The Lost Gods